Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ian's UK birthday party....

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Ian had his 5th birthday yesterday....he loved it. We had it at our health club. I wasn't for sure if I made the right decision because he could only invite a certain number of kids....I made a great one...they had so much fun. Two workers did it all and took care of the kids while we parents did nothing!!! Thanks everyone for making his day so special.

2 comments:

Amy said...

We had a fabulous time -- thanks for inviting us! It was nice to help Ian celebrate his birthday here in the UK since you will be back in the US for his actual big day. ;o)

Holli said...

He loved it and so did we!!!!
It was such a fun time and my kids loved the goodie bags - ok so did I!