Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We do actually go out....




I thought I should put at least one picture on here to prove that we do go out to dinner without Ian....sometimes. Jeff and I went out to dinner and left Ian with a sitter...he had a great time and would have liked for us to stay out longer. We do miss our parents babysitting every weekend for us back in the states...we look forward to that again.

I also posted this so that I can remember why I will like school uniforms next year. Ian has his own style. He loves these green socks and he likes to wear head band type things on this head. He does look so cute with his little "do wraps" on,but the green socks....they gotta go. I need to add that the socks are part of a soccer uniform...I didn't just buy him those socks!!!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Oh my gosh Tina, Ian is adorable! In about 10 years Maggie will be really sad we don't still live in Peoria. :) And I have to say I do not miss those wall heating units!!

Stacey said...

That is an awesome picture of you and Jeff. Must have been a fun night out? Ian is CUTE in his green socks-he will be adorable in his school uniform in the fall.