Saturday, May 24, 2008

All is quiet at home....

Ian is fast asleep...Jeff is out to dinner...no tv...no radio...nothing...PEACE!! It is amazing that I am hardly ever alone...just me. I have had such a relaxing evening. Abe is here from Peoria visiting and after running around today, I knew the last thing that Ian needed to do was go out for a nice dinner...he would have been a brat. I stayed home and Jeff and Abe went out. I put Ian to bed about 10 minutes after they left...which wouldn't have happened if they were here. I have folded laundry, put it away, ordered birthday supplies for Ians party in the us, waxed my upper lip( yea..that's right) and now I have the computer with NO interruptions...a spa night...almost. If I didn't hate Tom Cruise so much I would have done a remake of his "Risky Business" slide across the floor in my socks and underwear...but he makes me sick so I will pass on that one.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I MISS YOU!! Thanks for waxing your lip and sparing others the sight!!

Amy said...

You are too funny! ;o) I needed a good laugh today as I just got home from taking my Dad to the airport. ;o( I hope you are having a great week and have enjoyed Abe's visit. I will look forward to seeing you after half-term. Miss you...

Anonymous said...

I don't miss waxing at all--so glad I went the laser route, finally. I love you're blog site--you're doing a great job with it. I hope all of you are having fun with Abe; I miss you a ton, and can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Give Ian a hug and kiss for me!! Karen