Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Back in the UK....







We are back and getting our life back to normal...so to speak. Ian misses everyone so much, but knows we will be home soon. Jeff is glad to have us back!! We did have a small bike accident...this time it was Jeff not Ian. Jeff tried to ride a wheelie and the bike flew out from under him. Ian rode past him to finish the race and than returned to make sure his dad was alive. He is alive...but he learned that 40 year old men don't need to ride like little boys!!
Here are a few pictures from home. I have tons, but I will make those into an album. Amanda went to prom with a friend..some track meet photos...and Ian on his gator. We had alot of fun and are looking forward to returning this summer....

1 comment:

Cathren12 (mom) said...

Oh my goodness - I thought that was you in a prom dress & I was trying to figure out why. That should tell you how awesome you look (you look like a teenager ~ wish someone would say that about me sometimes :-) ) plus it goes to show that all that working out is paying off. Anyway, glad you are back, good to see you on Tuesday, and hope you continue to feel better. Stay healthy! Cathy