Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It is finally over....



I worked out today for the first time in so long. To say it was miserable would be an understatement!! My trainer was not happy with what I had been doing these past 7 weeks( which was nothing) and she let me know it. I now have to send her my food charts again and tell her exactly what I am doing in the gym on the days I am not with her. I guess that is what I get...I told her give me 4 weeks and I will be back in shape again and we can go from there...
Abe was there when I worked out today. I was sweating more in that 1 hour than I did in 7 hours of labor. My hair was soaked, my clothes were stinky...need I write more?? He was shocked that she had me work so hard and that she didn't let me off of anything. I guess that is what I need because when I am left to do it on my own...I don't!!

1 comment:

Cathren12 (mom) said...

I am impressed you stuck it out for the torture session. You see, that is why I don't have a personal trainer, but as you say, if left up to me alone I don't do it. But your description is also why I am too chicken (soaking wet, needing to rest, so soar you don't care, etc, etc, etc)- plus I just don't think I can give up my Diet Coke (I don't want it that bad yet...). You will have to keep us updated on your progress!