Wednesday, May 14, 2008

We are off to Paris.....


We are heading off to Paris Disneyland tomorrow....Ian can't wait!! We have had this planned for a few months and it has just gotten here so quickly. We are taking the Eurostar....Ian thinks the train will be much better than a plane. I will take lots of pictures...be ready next week!!

My niece is running in 2 events at the state track meet this weekend. I will be able to listen live via the internet...I can't wait!! Good luck Duvy....Run...Run..Run!!!!!

Our ISE friend...Stacey is moving next week. I am very sad about this because we have lots of fun in our group of friends. She is only moving the Bloomington...so she isnt' getting away that easily.

That all my info for the past week....not much...yea I know. I will have to spice up my life more this next month....

No comments: