Wednesday, April 9, 2008

USA or bust......

I am finally packed and ready to go...I do dread getting up at 3:30 a.m.!! Ian is excited to see his grandparents in Florida and go to Illinois afterwards. Jeff is looking forward to a weekend full of movies...although he knows by Sunday all the "fun" of being alone will be over...sorry Jeff. He did offer to post pictures of the house on this blog for me...ok...no....it will be a mess by 8:00p.m. tomorrow night. I have hired a cleaning lady to take care of things while I am gone, so that should make it somewhat easier for my return. I will be enjoying the sun by Friday morning...I can't wait to just lay out and relax. It will be great to see family and friends in Illinois!! I will get back to this when I return to Peoria...I won't have access to a computer before than...or at least I think I won't. I will be nice to go to a beach without all the topless and bottomless people walking about...a bonus all the more. I will keep everyone posted on my travels...I so dread this 10 hour flight only to get off the plane go through customs wait 2 hours and board another plane to fly 45 minutes.....the pain I have to endure to get a tan....

3 comments:

Holli said...

Have fun! Abs is there too! If you see her tell her to put her top back on!:)
Miss you and have fun getting skin cancer and wrinkles!:) - SO I am a bit jealous!

Stacey said...

I will miss you! You guys have a great time. Can't wait to get together when you and Ian return.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.