Monday, April 21, 2008

Illinois.....

We left Florida and arrived in Illinois only hours ago....great to see my mom and dad again!! Florida was so much fun!!! The only down side was....I was really sick....boo!! I will make this short...I hadn't felt well in a couple of weeks....I started taking an antibiotic and felt a little better, but not normal. I got into Florida and felt horrible. I went to Dr and found nothing...a day goes by...I break out in a rash...head to toe...nice in Florida....I ended up having strep and strep rash...I got on a new med and it cleared up!! I haven't been that sick in so long...I was miserable, but in-laws took care of Ian and I still managed to go to Target, Bass Pro Shop, and lay in the sun. I was insane, but hey...I was in Florida!! I will post some pictures tomorrow. Ian is so tan and spoiled from the trip....Gram put a gift under his pillow every night. The highlight was an alligator head...that is all he wanted and he got it...all $125.00 of it. I really don't think my inheritance should be spent like that, but I will let it slide this time. I would have gotten the $20.00 one. The dog and guinna pig are so happy we are home!! I already had my moms chicken and noodles....yummy!! Tomorrow I see my niece run. She has no idea we are here and we are going to her track meet and watching her run....she will just die. I love it here, but I do miss England...did I just say that...I guess I miss Jeff and my friends.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

So sorry you were sick!! Faith has Tonsilitis and Kyle is home sick today as well. I miss you guys a ton and can't wait for you to get back. I have been checking your blog daily to see if you were still alive. It must just be Jeff as why you miss England (and friends). The weather is actually getting closer to 60. Maybe it will be nice when you return. Be safe!!

Amy said...

Miss you tons! Glad to hear you had a nice trip to Florida -- besides being sick (at least they gave you the right medication in the good ol' U.S.A.) ;o) Hope you are now feeling much better. Anxious to see pics from your trip. Can't wait until you and Ian return.