Thursday, April 3, 2008

That's what friends are for....

Ian and I went to Holli's house on Wednesday...and stayed and stayed and stayed!! Our kids had so much fun...they didn't want to leave. It was only a small group..Jenny is in the states and the others had things to do, but we has so much fun.
The kids played inside, outside, inside, outside....you get my drift. We moms sat at the table and talked for hours on end. Holli showed us some things on the computer, Ahdonna went to Tesco, I made and canceled appts., etc...I mean we watched the kids nonstop.

We took the kids on a walk to look at the sheep behind Holli's house. They were so cute. The kids enjoyed looking at them and walking to get to them. I was surprised that not one kid stepped in sheep "black pudding" but they didn't. Anyway...I finally left at 7:00p.m. and still beat Jeff home from work, gave Ian a shower, put him to bed and made a frozen pizza for Jeff...ok I couldn't do it all. Anyway...I loved this day...unexpected fun!!!


1 comment:

Holli said...

It was fun! I can't believe how good the kids were!
Jeff- Frozen Preservatives....I mean pizza? Did you even drink diet not like your wife would.....:)