Thursday, April 24, 2008

Some recent photos......

Here are some pictures from our trip...I have so many, but decided to only post a few today. Ian loved playing in the sand and sun. We are enjoying ourselves on Illinois!! We watched Amanda run on Tuesday and we will see her again on Friday. I will take some pictures and video of that, but my last video of her running was BAD....I was jumping around and was hard to see her. She did great!! She got 1st in 4 events and 2nd in the 800. She got beat by the state champ in that event...she had already ran 3 races and the other girl hadn't run any...I think she will take her on Friday....am I her aunt or what??? I am off to the doctor for a blood test and chest X-ray. I just hope to get better before my plane trip back...I am sure I will be better in a couple of day...I just keep telling myself that.....yea. Enjoy the video Jeff.....Ian and I miss you tons. We look forward to getting back and going to Disney Paris...he tell everyone that he is going for his birthday??? I don't know where he gets that from, but it sounds fine to me. I will have more pictures and video on Friday....




2 comments:

Holli said...

It is a good thing he had a different suit for everyday..... I mean really how embarrassing if he did wear the same one!
MISS YOU!

Holli said...

Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD TIMER!!! And it looks like you will be as tan as the wife and kid....I saw your tanning buddy tonight!:)