Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom....

I really wanted to put a picture of my mom up to wish her a "Happy Birthday", but I couldn't find the one that I wanted...so I ran across this picture. If any of you know my mom at all you know why I put this post up...she loves dogs...we always had dogs..dogs..and more dogs!! In fact, this is the first time that she hasn't had a dog, but she is taking great care of our Bo so he is filling the void. Anyway, my mom was a dog groomer and sitter. We always had dogs around us. I loved it...they always smelled so good..you know dog perfume...I swear it smells good. I could use it for my own perfume now since we don't have it on our dogs. Enough about that...cute picture...don't you agree??

Happy Birthday Mom...thanks for just being you!! You are the best of the best...if that is possible. I appreciate all you do for me, Jeff, Ian, Tammy, Dad, Rob, Amanda, and Grant!! We love you tons and tons....keep taking great care of yourself!! I look forward to spending time with you in about 3 weeks...see you than and enjoy your special day...Love you...

No comments: