Monday, February 11, 2008

Unexpected visit.....



We are currently back in Peoria until Friday the 15th of February. Jeff had work here so Ian and I decided to come a make a "surprise" visit to our family. Ian and I both have been sick the entire time we have been here, but we are on the mend. I haven't done much due to all of my coughing and sneezing. We were happy to be home because we were able to celebrate my grandmas 90th birthday!! I can't believe that she is still going, but it looks like we will be celebrating next year. It was great to come home and also get to see Jeff's uncle Louis. He is ill and in the hospital. He is currently in the ICU at Methodist. It was nice for Jeff to be able to spend sometime with him and his family. Ian and I have visited him, but that has been the only real visiting that we have done. I made sure Ian didn't cough, touch, or sneeze on or around Uncle Louis.

No comments: