Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A day at the clinic....


Ian went in to surprise his grandpa Eddie before we returned from England. He put his doctor attire on to surprise his grandpa at the hospital. He wore this for Halloween in 2006...yes it was big than. He ended up getting about as much candy and treats that day as he did on Halloween. Everyone loved him. He wore it up to the cancer ward to visit Uncle Louis on our last day. Uncle Louis enjoyed it so much.
We really can't believe he is gone...it really just didn't seem like time to say good-bye to him. We realized that since we have been here my Aunt Bea, Jeff's Aunt Emily, sito, and Uncle Louis have all passed away. Each of them meant alot to us and are certainly missed. I was sad this week and I finally realized that I think I am sad about losing those people. I just wish Ian would have had time with them. He most likely will not remember much about them....only pictures. Anyway, I am over the sadness and realize that I have met alot of new people on our move. I have met a few friends that I will keep in touch with for the rest of my life. I am sure it will not be on a weekly basis like now, but it will be forever. That is a gift for God inself...I sometimes forget just how blessed I am......

No comments: