Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I can see clearly now.....


My dad has his cataracts removed today. He had the right eye done one month ago and did the left today. He came home in those HUGE black eyeglasses...nice look. It just seems like yesterday that my grandma got that done and had those glasses on, but I guess it has been awhile. I think that means that I am next!!
Ian made cookies with my mom tonight. They taste great...they look good. He wanted to make pumpkins, bunnies, and dogs. My mom had heart cookies in mind, but he had his own plan. He has been having so much fun with Bo. I have taken lots of pictures to post. Bo is soooo big. He now weighs 138!!! He is such a cuddle bug. He was in bed with us tonight. He would love to sleep with us, but he will have to wait until we move back. He is so wonderful with Ian. Ian lays on him, kisses him, plays with his ears, and other annoying things, but Bo just loves him. Ian calls him Bo-Bo.
I can't believe we return to England on Saturday morning...very early. This trip has been such a gift for us. We have had a great time and enjoyed our family so much. Being sick had its good points...we stayed home and just hung out and relaxed.
I am taking my dad to the doctor early in the morning and than up to the hospital to spend some time with Uncle Louis.

1 comment:

The Shoes said...

Tina - So glad to hear you are having a nice visit with your family...and happy that you didn't get everyone sick here in England! We miss you and are ready for you to come back! You have been there long enough =^) Jen