Sunday, February 24, 2008

Keeping up the tradition...go Bradley




I took this picture of my dad and Amanda just before they went into see the Bradley game. My dad has been going for so many years...I can't even remember. I used to go with him before I went to college and when I was home on my breaks. My mom went after that and now the last 4 years he and Amanda go to the games together. Grant will have his turn next and than Ian. We are planning on buying season tickets also so that we can take him and pick him up. My dad wouldn't think of missing a game. He is a true fan...WIN OR LOSE...HE LOVES THE BRAVES!!
The other picture is Ian with Amanda. He loves Amanda and Grant. He says they are his favorite cousins...they are his only cousins at this time, so I don't argue the comment. We just love being home with our family. This summer is going to be great with the new pool and my sisters house.

3 comments:

Holli said...

Our niece could be your daughter! Not only is she beautiful like you she is young and you are old enough to be her mom!:) Just kidding! You could be sisters!
See you Wed! or at the movie tomorrow?

Holli said...

Your niece not our niece!:)

Anonymous said...

hi tina!im glad another person thinks your my mommy:) hehe thats why i love you tho! cant wait to see you and track is going fabulous!!