Monday, August 23, 2010

The Cat.....

I had an entire post about our new cat....but for some reason I didn't post it...this cat was not my idea...it just showed up or should I say dumped at 5 weeks at our neighbors house..along with 4 siblings. I couldn't say no...Ian has been begging or a cat..ok..enough about that..that was my former post...
Well..the cat is gone..she went out today and hasn't come back..I am so praying this cat..Sandy..comes home. It is the first time I have seen Ian cry...sob..pray..shake..I am just dying here. He never gets like this, but I am telling you this cat is like a human..it even LOVES Jade or at least it loves all the food, drink, and pacifiers she gives it.
I am writing this to remind myself that if Sandy comes home...I will NEVER complain about her again:).......I will be up all night...if you here someone yelling..."here kitty...kitty" it is me...I used to make horrible fun of my in-laws for doing this..

No comments: