Monday, August 9, 2010

Summer has flown by...

These photos are mixed up...but I am finally getting around to loading some from summer...
We had a big party for Ian's 7th birthday...we rented this and another slide for the kids...they had so much fun!!! This was a huge slip and slide...so cool!

Jade loves the American flag...on day I was sitting outside in the morning and she was waving it saying.."USA"..."USA"...she is such a talker:)

I hate laundry...I hate wrinkles the worst:(....I am now forced to put my laundry away fast...or Jade hangs out in the basket:)

She hates getting watermelon juice on her clothes...great solution..take my clothes off!

This is a photo of us...minus Jeff..he was out of town on Ian's actual birthday..June 29th...he had 3 parties this year...which will NOT be happening again..I don't even know how it happened but I was tired and broke after it was all said and done!!

No comments: