Monday, August 9, 2010

This is what we did all summer long....

Amy Nunez...became Mrs. Amy Prather...here is a photo of Amy on her wedding day..this is her new step daughter:):)
I couldn't have hand pick her new husband better myself:)


Jade doing her usual ride up the stairs....she love that basket ride...

Action shot of Ian on the water slide we rented for his birthday party...we had to try it out before the party started:)


Jeff and Ian trying the slide out before the party...it was HUGE!!!

4 comments:

The Shoes said...

Great pictures Tina! Can't believe summer is coming to a very quick end! I am very sad... Hope to see you soon!

Holli said...

congrats to amy! the slide looks SO FUN!!! Happy birthday Ian!!!

Stacey said...

Those slides are huge!! None of my kids have summer b-days so we never get to experience outdoor party's. Did Ian get a ton of gifts from 3 parties??? How do I get as skinny as Jeff??

Anonymous said...

Where did you rent the big slides? I called all over for Caleb's 8th grade graduation the first of June and couldn't find anyone that rented something this large.

Pam