Monday, June 29, 2009

The nanny......

After several emails and phone calls....I must admit...maybe I made it sound too wonderful....the nanny is great, but I actually don't do spa day when she comes to the house. I hope to get to that someday....but for now...I take one and she takes the other. Jeff thinks this is insane...but I have Ian in lots of activities and it is way too hot for Jade to attend with us. I use her for Ian to do games, crafts, etc...the things that I used to do...preJade.
She is leaving us in the Fall to go back to nursing school, so I will be on my own again. I plan on unpacking more things, taking a nap once in a while, and getting together with friends. Ian has to be AT school at 7:45 everyday...I have to drive him so this means I will be very early....luckly Jade likes to rise anywhere between 4:30-6:00 a.m....did you read that...I am up everyday. I actually don't mind it...I guess it is my NEW life....oh well...Ian and I can always remember our 10:00 a.m. mornings in our dreams!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

You are hilarious!!! Glad to hear that she is a big help and you can start getting things done around the house. Call me if you need any help. Miss you and hope to see you very soon...

Holli Bain said...

I've been living the life of 4:30-5:30 every morning for the past seven years! Yep, sleeping in to 6:00 am doesn't come very often but when it does, it is fantastic! Glad to hear things are going well. Hope to see you sometime.