Friday, June 26, 2009

It has been a long time.....




Here a couple of quick photos.....Jade is great!!! She is always laughing....we just can't get enough of her. Ian dressed himself in 2nd photo...this is why I am glad he has uniforms again this year. The last photo is SNAKES....my son loves to catch things and bring them to his mother!!! I HATE SNAKES...do you understand!!!

I can actually write a little more..Jade is asleep and Ian is playing with the nanny...Jenna. Yep, I said the "N" word....I had to do it...I wasn't getting anything done around here with all these boxes. Ian and Jade love her...my niece also comes one day to help out with Jade while I run Ian to one of his 100 activities.
Let me tell you about Jade...she is so easy going...she loves to swing...she loves to laugh...she loves to be cuddled...she loves HER bed...not my bed. She is just the best. I some other photos of her that make her look like a girl rather than the one I posted, but this computer is giving me problems...so it will have to wait. She looks so much like Ian did...she is so much more low key..unless you don't have food...it can get ugly!!
Ian turns 6 on Monday. We are not having a party until July...yea...I won't be ready for it until than...he doesn't mind. He is getting an outdoor playset...he doesn't know it yet, but he will love it. I need to keep him in the yard...he rides his bike now without training wheels...ok...can you just say kill me...he is nuts on that bike. I don't know how he does some the the stunts but it makes me heart stop. I got all kinds of pads etc...nope...won't wear them...he does have to wear the helmet. I almost just wish he would wreck and get it over with...the neighbors we so funny...everyone is so proud of him...which makes him show off even worse.
Now on the the surprise...no...I am not pregnant. I miss England!! Me..I wanted to get home soooo bad and I love it here, but I miss my neighbors, house, trainer, gym, etc. I NEVER thought I would say that...but it is true. Well, that is enough for now...I will post the swingset soon...it is suppose to get put up this weekend.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Traitor!! Oh, you know what I am talking about!! You would be changing your tune if you would have given birth there.

The Shoes said...

I miss it too!! Chub is here tonight playing poker and asked how you guys liked England. I told him that you were very happy to be home! I'm now a liar! Great pictures finally and I can't believe that you haven't made Jade like your bed! Very proud of you. Max just learned to ride his bike a couple of weeks ago too. I can't believe it either! I'll have to talk to you about that nanny! We need to have dinner soon!

Scott and Jeanne said...

Loved hearing updates about your kids. I have to ask...was that snake actually brought to you in a bag? YIKES!

Amy said...

Absolutely love seeing all of the pictures. I would have totally freaked out about the snake! I know we talked the other day -- but I'll admit that I miss England, too. Miss seeing you -- we all definitely need to get together very soon...

Cathren12 (mom) said...

Well we miss you here in England as well but glad to know I will hopefully get to see you in August - assuming you can keep the snakes away (I do NOT do snakes).