Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Life is getting much better around here....





The boxes were/are a little much for me, but I am taking my time and going through EVERYTHING WE OWN. I haven't done it like this before...I can't believe how much stuff/junk/tresures....etc we have as a family. Anyway, it is all going to the auction, garbage, or goodwill. I have given up so many things...totally dumb things that Ian and Jade will throw out anyway after I die. I look at it as doing them a favor. Jeff has been throwing out all my stuff also...just not his stuff...that is happening VERY SLOWLY....he won't even notice.
Jade has a milk allergy...which is why I haven't posted photos...she got this horrible rash on her face...it was layers of dry/dead skin...we are off milk and on a special formula for her problem. She is doing much better...alot less crying and misery( that is for me also!!) She is growing everyday...well everyhour..it is that formula..she is almost 11.5 pounds at 7 weeks...Ian was that at about 11 weeks.
Ian has started golf lessons..he loves it. He starts Spanish/Art/Tennis/and science next week along with golf lesson. I wanted him to stay busy. I enrolled him in something each day for at least an hour...and than we will be swimming at Aunt Tammys house a few afternoons a week.
I will post photos of the house once I can get through it...I am not kidding..it is soooo bad!! I just get started on a box and Jade cries or Ian wants something...I figure I won't have any company until mid July so I can take this mess.
In one of the photos you see Ian in Jades crib...he loves his sister!! We were worried he may be jealous...not at all...he is doing great!! He always says she is just beautiful mommy...everytime we see another little girl he says to anyone that can hear that Jade is way...way cuter....we are working on this one.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

I think the picture of Ian and Jade is the cutest photo I have ever seen!!!!!!!

The Shoes said...

Oh Tina...I'm glad you are taking it slowly and not getting too worried about not having things in order. We just got our shipment yesterday and it is so overwhelming without having a baby around. It is truly amazing how much "stuff" is accumulated. I'm trying to get rid of this, but not nearly as much as I should. I'm glad Jade is feeling better with the new formula and is growing. Hope to see you soon!

Cathren12 (mom) said...

Brittney had a milk allergy when she was a baby & it wasn't until around 6 months that we figured it all out & got her off of breast milk & onto the right formula. I feel for you before you figured it out - it can be so tough when they are miserable! But glad to know that you got it resolved. As far as the house, take it easy. The boxes aren't going anywhere & you are right, if you can take the time to thin out as well as unpack, you are well ahead of the rest of us. Take care of yourself!

Holli said...

how did I miss this??? she is BEAUTIFUL! So glad she is on the mend!

Piper and Dirk Trotter said...

I think I saw you more when you lived in another country! We need to get together for a play date (or an adult night out)....soon.