Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jade has her first cereal......


I put on my old clothes to get ready....

She looked at the spoon for a minute....

She took her first bite and the rest is history....

She is getting just so fun...laughing and smiling all the time. She doesn't really like to be held by lots of people...it makes for a miserable night for me. We are just loving every minute of her...
Ian also turned 6 last week...we are having his party on the 18th so I will post photos after that...he is so excited for his party....and the presents!!!

4 comments:

Holli said...

so cute and LOVE your walls!
when are the pictures of the house coming???

Amy said...

Absolutely adorable! She is getting so big. I'm sure she is loving the cereal now. I see where you put clothes on to have the picture taken ... do you normally walk around naked? ;o) (just kidding) Love ya and can't wait to see you ...

Stacey said...

Putting old clothes on-hilarious!! She is getting SO BIG!! I need to see her! Don't be a stranger-I miss you!

Anonymous said...

how cute!!! Jade does look more and more like you.
By the way, I like Ian fashion taste. Wonder who he taken from. he he he....

miss u