Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pictures....I know...I know....

I will post photos this week...it is just crazy here and I only have a few moments before....well before....
Ian gets up and wants breakfast, Jade gets up and wants me, the guys come to finish working on the house and want coffee, everyone starts calling and wants to know if I got any sleep, etc...I could go on and on, but it is great to be "wanted"....I think.

Jade and Ian are doing wonderful....Ian is still hoping Jeff either gets laid off or just plain fired....why....because he has the plan to buy and ice cream truck and make that their summer job...he hasn't thought beyond summer....we are really not for that plan....

Jade is huge!! Well, compared to what Ian was at this age...she is 10 lbs already...he wasn't that until 10 weeks....she likes her food...just like mommy.

Oops gotta run...all those wantings are starting.

Amanda also made it to state in 3 events this year....that is this weekend...we are all so excited.

3 comments:

Cathren12 (mom) said...

I love to read about your daily life. But you know, I'm thinking an ice-cream truck is a pretty good thing. I tried to talk Kevin into buying a little building in Germantown so I could have an ice-cream shop. Obviously he didn't see my vision either :-)

Amy said...

Can't believe that Jade is growing so quickly. It is hilarious about the ice cream truck. ;o) Great seeing you all yesterday. Can't wait to do it again soon. Call me if you need help with the kids once your shipment arrives.

hendede said...

Whoo hoo! Shipment is coming! I am so glad that everything is falling into place! It is amazing how we can let go of one child when another comes to take our time! I am looking forward to getting over your way to see the baby! Maybe next week we will just stop over of an evening to say "hi"! Should I call first?? Pam