Friday, May 8, 2009

Daily Life.....

Jade went to her 2nd track meet last night....she actually stayed awake for most of it and managed to have a blow out while we were there....we just used Amanda's track bag and sweats for a quick change...thanks manda.
Ian loves the track meets...hotdogs, rootbeer, and candy!! He likes to see Amanda run also, but the real draw is the junk food....sorry Jeff.
Amanda is doing great this year...not as good as last year, but she hasn't had any real competition yet....next week are sectionals with state the following week. She has prom this Saturday....I will do my annual go to her house, take photos, go to someone elses house, and than out to dinner with my sister and mom....oops and Jade.
We are getting the outside of our house worked on this week...new siding, lights. etc....I think I know how the tobacco industry stays in busy...I couldn't figure out who still smoked....they are all here....but they throw the butts away...better than the roofers.
I will post photos this weekend of Ian, Jade, and prom. I will not be photographed until I lose the baby weight...I only have 5 pounds to go....but things are really soft...that is a good word...in the middle....where did those abs go??? They must be hiding under there somewhere....maybe they will resurface in a few years, months, or weeks!!!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

You look great! Bex is almost 16 months and I still have 5 -10 to lose!! I saw Amanda on the news last night.

Amy said...

Can't wait to see some more pictures. Have a great weekend!!! ;o)

Cathren12 (mom) said...

Knowing you, you look awesome! Sounds like you have settled right back into life; can't wait to see pictures & continue to read the updates. Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Pam said...

Oh Man! You are talking about 5 pounds! You just have your jelly belly to get back in shape. I would think you were an alien if you didn't have that! I am glad things are going well and everyone is settling in with the new baby! Isn't it so much easier when we are older? Much more patience and you really appreciate the time spent with the baby more. Keep enjoying! Pam