Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lots going on....





I last stated that Amanda wasn't doing as good as she was last year....oops on my part....I haven't been reading the papers lately or watching the news...she is doing great!! She finally got MVP of the Mid Illini Conference Track Meet this year...she has wanted this since freshman year. She is running great....she is now trying to break the record for the 200 run....just for fun...sounds like work to me. Anyway, I was mistaken about her...she is doing great...the thing I love the most is she would never say it...you read it in the paper or hear it on the news...HUMBLE...that is my girl...keep up the great work!!
This past weekend was prom...Amanda went with a friend and had lots of fun. Jade, my sister, my mom, and myself went for photos and out to dinner...it was a fun girls night out. Amanda looked amazing!!
Jade is doing great...we are working the whole sleep thing out right now...that is taking some time. I don't remember life without her..she is too cute for words!! Ian is still the wonderful big brother....he is LOVING his independence from me...yep...I can't watch his every move these days...he even rides his Gator without me right in his face....I looked out the other day and Grandpa Johnny was teaching him to ride the minibike....scary!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Amanda is beautiful and little Jade is as precious as ever!

Holli said...

way to go Aunt Tina:)! Amanda is beautiful and will be praying she can break every reccord she can and that her Aunt is a little more supportive!
:)
Jade is gorgous! MORE PICTURES NEEDED!!!!

Cathren12 (mom) said...

Life is amazing isn't it! Amanda is beautiful & Jade is gorgeous. Sounds like life is running smoothly - so glad to hear. Take care of yourself!

Stacey said...

I know you are a proud aunt!! Amanda is very gorgeous in that dress-WOW!! Jade is just precious!! I can't wait to see her soon. I bet Ian is loving his new found independence!! He is like "yeehaw"!!

Anonymous said...

Proud Auntie, Proud Mummy !!!!