Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A few new photos.....

We can't believe it has been a year since we have been home...all the work on the house, the birth of Jade, and ALL the unpacking!!! I am still doing the house and unpacking...Jade is always on the move!! She is doing great!! Ian is doing great!! He loves school and all his friends at school and church. We are so ready for Spring to arrive....although...I am still doing organizing inside the house...I will be ready to get outside and work. My project was going great until I flooded the basement floor...don't ask!! Yep...I actually cried for about 3 minutes..yelled for about 2 minutes...than laughed and I am still laughing...stupid mistake on my part...but thanks to my WONDERFUL dad for helping me with the mess...I mean...lake!!
My parents are doing great also...they were suppose to head to Florida, but they canceled...they watched Amanda and Grant while my sister went to Hawaii...oh yea...Rob went also. I think the real reason they didn't go is Jade...yep..she has taken their hearts away...they are in awe of her. Everything she does...they talk about nonstop...I get sick of it and she is my kid. Jade loves them also..she goes around yelling "Johnny" or "John" all day long.



Jade finally moved up to a new carseat!! She has needed this for so long, but we finally found just the perfect one for her...she loves it!!!

Ian loves it now that Jade walks....they love to do this over...and over...and over again and again!!!

Jade goes into her room and poops in the corner...she like to hide...and yells "momma" when she is done...

Ian is still playing basketball. He really likes it...they have gotten so good. He can't wait to get our court set up this summer.

Amanda signed with the University of Illinois!!! She received a full ride to run track. She is so excited to go to college....I wonder when it will hit her...no one to do her laundry, cook her food, etc....we'll see!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Beautiful pictures! Can't believe how the kids are growing. We definitely need to get together again soon. Wonderful that Amanda signed with the U of I -- very exciting!!! Miss you...