Thursday, March 4, 2010

She is really my daughter......

I admit she does look like me...but sometimes I wonder...what if a mix up occurred...usually this is about 3:00 a.m. and she is up for her fifth time of the night...but I always know that I would keep her!! I don't need to ask this question anymore..this is what I found her doing the other day....yep...that is my girl!! She loves it!! She goes around saying "sweep" which some may mistake for "sleep" but we all know my Jade...that word isn't in her vocabulary....

Well...actually it is...but she says "night night"....I will write more about this later...this is really blog worthy...I can't just use one paragraph to write about getting her to finally sleep...sometimes I even wake her up...I know..I know don't wake a sleeping baby...but after a 3 hour nap...I get nervous about the night time....more to come on that...










2 comments:

Stacey said...

So cute, TINA!!! That floor looks spotless! Love all the new photos you have posted. I can't believe Jade is almost a year old-it really does seem like yesterday-I wish things could slow down just a little bit!

Amy said...

Absolutely hilarious (and precious, of course!)! She is most definitely your daughter!!! ;o) Love all of the pictures...