Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ths problem at school.....


The above picture is what I found in the sunroom one afternoon..."What is wrong?" I asked...."Everything" replied Ian....ok this sounds bad.
After some questioning I find out the problem....nose picking!!!
Ian is NOT a nose picker..never has been...never will be...in fact, we have both thrown up before watching someone pick their nose at a stop sign...don't ask...we couldn't look away!!
Ian has a boy and a girl in his class that both are picking their nose and EATING IT!
The boy even sometime digs in his ears and licks his fingers afterwards...ok...this is just plain gross!! I got nothing for you kid....my advice...look away...don't let them touch your desk or pencil with their "snot" fingers..I am sending more wipes for this desk and hands....Ian than had his idea...he is going to offer them a wipe after they pick their nose or ears....ok...problem solved!!!
Ok...on to my next problem...why is Ian reading a Rifle magazine?? Just kidding..Jeff and Ian have been going over gun safety and rules for owning a gun.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh -- I just love you guys! That is absolutely disgusting for those kids to do that. Ugh! Offering them a tissue (and taking lots of wipes for his own desk just in case they touch it) are great ideas! ;o)

Stacey said...

I know you are going to end up homeschooling if this keeps happening. I agree..GROSS!! The Rifle magazine-hilarious!! I always knew you guys were supporters of the NRA-right-wing nutballs! LOL!