Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More photos...I am on a roll.....


Ian...every morning...

Jade...every morning...do you SEE the problem??? Just kidding...she is always happy...just never tired!!

This is how they sleep best...but, Jade crawls all over Ian..he doesn't wake up, but I get worried someone will get hurt.

Amanda FINALLY choose Univeristy of ILLINOIS!!!! I will post more after her signing ceremony...

Ian has started shaving...Santa gave him a kit and he uses it almost EVERYDAY!! He loves it...and is very serious about the whole thing. Well, Well...I am 2 or 2 looks like I have shut Holli and Stacey down!!!

4 comments:

Holli said...

Love the pics! Keep them coming!!
What is the last comment???

Stacey said...

I about passed out when I saw you had another post!!! The picture of Ian and Jade sleeping together is the CUTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are just adorable!! Congrats to Amanda...I love how all of you are already all decked out in U of I stuff-even an orange headband for Jade!

Amy said...

Holy cow -- you really are on a roll! ;o) Love all of the pics! So glad that Amanda has chosen U of I. All of the photos are great -- but I love the one of Ian and Jade sleeping together. Precious! They look like 2 little peas in a pod. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Ian is absolutely beautiful. I downloaded the higher res shot of Ian in the tub shaving and ran it through some really good software I have in photo shop to increase the resolution slightly then put him on display in my room life size in my large digital picture frame. This is my first year in college and I have my own apartment and I am thrilled to have such a good looking gorgeous beauty like Ian on display in my room. I just love walking up to him and admiring those good looks. The picture is so clear and sharp he appears to be right in front of me when I am admiring him and I can't tell you how many times I've leaned very close and given him kisses. It is almost impossible to walk past this gorgeous good looking boy without kissing him! I gotta tell you. He sure looks good in my room.