Monday, January 4, 2010

What a shock....to find this on my camera....

Ian thinks he is real funny!! I remember the days when no one could even touch this wig..and now..he doesn't care about it and this is what happens when I am not looking!! Jade has a lot of pay back coming for this one!!

**the wig came into play when I couldn't take him playing with my hair anymore...I went to France for the weekend and left him with NO hair..he was a BROKEN boy!! I came up with the wig idea and it worked...too bad that wig costed about $250.00...don't ask!!


3 comments:

Holli said...

LOVE IT!! SO FUNNY! But I would have cut off my hair for 200- you got SHAMMED!!!

Amy said...

Absolutely hilarious!!!!! ;o) Love it...

Stacey said...

That is the most disgusting wig I have ever seen!!! However, that is a beautiful baby hiding underneath :)