Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I can't load my photos...

I have so many photos to post...but I can't get my new computer to take them...JEFF claims he is going to help me today!! Ian is about to lose his upper front tooth..he is really upset...wondering if he is going to look like all the other kids...with those big teeth in the front...and one grows in by all by itself while the other one waits to grow in...yea...you are going to look like that Ian.
While Ian is loosing teeth...Jade is getting teeth! She has one the bottom. She won't let me look at it or anything else related to her mouth so I can't tell with the rest.
She STOOD UP ON HER OWN YESTERDAY AND TOOK A COUPLE OF STEPS!!! She was able to balance herself long enough not to fall...why...why...why???? Why do my kids walk so early??? I wanted a baby that wouldn't even want to walk until about 14 months!! She is only 8 1/2 months!!! We are off tonight for a "date night" enjoying some sushi, but we will also be stopping to get an indoor playyard for Miss Jade!!

3 comments:

Holli said...

why can't you get with it and learn technology!! We need pictures and we don't need men to help us do it!;) Congrats to Ian early on his chiclet(spell)! :) and Jade walk away- this way she might consider having another baby!!!
Have a great date night!!!

Amy said...

Definitely need some pictures. Tell Ian we are sure he will look adorable with his big teeth coming in. And, wow, can't believe little Jade took a few steps on her own. Can't wait to see you all. Enjoy your date night!!!

Stacey said...

Sawyer just lost his first top tooth last night and he is almost nine. He looks too old to be missing a top tooth. Poor kid.