Monday, January 25, 2010

It is official....

Jade can walk!!! She is standing up clapping and taking steps on her own. She does great during the day when we are alone...not so good when Ian is around...he runs up and grabs her because he thinks she is going to fall. Her top two teeth are coming in and she is sleeping ALL NIGHT...ok...I lied...she sleeps for about 3 hours at a time! UGH!!! Oh well, it is a phase of her life...I actually don't mind it...I think I have gone insane...we both have...Jeff is sooo sad she is getting her teeth in...that means she is growing up on us!! We always hear about young people having babies too early...this is what happens when you have babies late in life!!!
Oops I almost forgot...she talks!! She has said thus far...dad, mom, Abe, wow, and various other words after we say them...she won't say a word in front of anyone..only at home.
Ian started basketball this past Saturday...he made 2 out of the 5 baskets his team made..is he pumped?????.....well...NO!! Luckily...we are not into sports...he was more worried about his snack he was getting at the Bradley game vs. him scoring for his team...I guess that is good. He already told me that he will do this once and he is done...don't ask him again...it is not a fun sport...he likes tennis and really loves golf!!
I have a brand new camera!!! Where are the photos...in the camera. Jeff needs to load them...it is a professional one!! it is so cool...I love to hear the clicking of the camera and catching all the moments...too bad I haven't posted any...they are cute!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow -- now you are really going to be hopping! ;o) Can't wait to see pics of your little munchkins and how they are growing. Glad to hear Ian is trying basketball and that he made a few baskets. Good for him! Brett is trying basketball now, too, and it definitely isn't a sport he enjoys very much either. ;o)

Stacey said...

JADE IS TOO LITTLE TO BE WALKING...if only we could freeze time just for a little bit! Maybe Ian is a natural at basketball?? I am sure you prefer tennis and golf so that no one can touch or harm him :) I want to see your camera!! What kind did you get? I am always on the hunt for a new camera and it annoys Kyle.

Holli said...

WE WANT TO SEE NOT HEAR!!! (though that is better than nothing!) but come on VIDEO!!! or at least pictures!!!!