Monday, September 14, 2009

Jade...

No photos this time...just wanted to let those that have been emailing me that Jade is doing great on this new formula...our wallets hurts, but her tummy is better..much better!!
Everyone always asks me about her...she just turned 5 months yesterday and she is amazing...she is so FUN!! Yea..I haven't slept in months...5 to be exact, but I can't take how cute she is or how much she loves to smile. How do you get mad when someone is crying at 12:00 am, 2:00 am, 3:38 am and 5:37am...you can't when all she does is look up and give you that gummy smile.
She really can work a room...I need to post photos of her at cross country meets...she screams and moves her arms and legs wildly when Amanda runs by us...I carry her in a carrier on my chest...Grant is running also this year, but she has a bond with Amanda..I LOVE IT!!!!
Ian is loving school and getting so big...my little man isn't a baby anymore. He still loves bugs...ugh!! I so thought we were over this...NO...he has his entire class interested in bugs now...
Jeff is home from his trip...3 weeks in London, Peterbrough, and Dubai...he came all tanned and rested...complaining of a cold....the strong survive...that is my new motto...
NOBODY cares if you sleep or not...sleep is for the weak...

One more thing...can anyone that reads his blog tell me why people put personal messages to their spouses on facebook...am I missing something...am I suppose to be telling Jeff how great he is, to call me, or even what to get me for Christmas?? I must be getting old...I just use the phone, text, email to personal account, or hey...WE TALK!!!!! Help me out here!!!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

So glad to hear that you are all doing well. Can't wait to see you in a few days. Great that Jade is doing well on her new formula -- hope that gets approved for payment by Cat very soon -- and Ian is enjoying school. I think it is cute that he has his entire class interested in bugs. ;o)

Holli said...

I love to talk to my husband on FB! its the new thing and YES YOU ARE OLD! haha You totally set your self up for that one!
I think you need your niece to come over and show you how to post pic on your blog!

The Shoes said...

If Dan didn't think Facebook was the worst thing on the planet, I'm sure that would be our only form of communication! I missed those pics that Amanda posted...I will have to go and search! I love being back and taking the boys to all the sporting events this time of year. It is the best! Go Amanda!

Stacey said...

YOU ARE KILLING ME!!! I agree...sleep is for the weak!

Holli Bain said...

I must be old with you too Tina because Scott and I talk to one another, not on FB.

Glad to hear everything is well.

Rolinitis said...

Glad to hear Jade is doing better with this formula!! I really don't understand why you would want to talk to your husband on fb and announce what you have to say to him to the whole world. Do you really think our men are on fb enough to actually get the message. I know mine isn't so if I did ask for something through fb I would never get it! Take care and hopefully I can visit with you the next time I'm in town!:)