Thursday, September 17, 2009

A close call...show and tell too much...

I will get to the close call thing at later in the blog.

Here are a few photos of Ian and Jade this week..they were getting ready to go to school...Jade only for the ride...it was only 7:15 a.m!! Yep...both dressed and I was also..in fact, a neighbor stopped and asked how does a stay at home mom with 2 kids look so good in the morning...you know makeup and dressed for the day at 7:00 a.m....is there any other way to look?? She must remember when I was a sleepaholic...you know 6 hours or more.


Ian grew his own pumpkins this summer...he planted, watered, and watched them all summer long...only one day he was being lazy and Beau(our Swiss Mountain Dog) got into the pumpkins...yep...a Swiss Mountain Dog can fit a BIG pumpkin in his mouth and run around the yard...we should have know because he likes to carry not 1..not 2..not 3...but 4 tennis balls in his mouth.

This is Jade just hanging out in her crib...she likes to play and sing to herself..and poop in her pants while in there..I got a nice surprise after I took this photo..she is happy with poopypants.

Lastly...tomorrow is show and tell at school. Ian has been thinking..thinking...thinking on what to bring and tell about...he wanted it to be something everyone would like to see, hear, and remember...oh my...that goodness he changed his mind..well...I knew I should have been worried when he told me he had decided aganist this..I wouldn't have let it occur..but this was his plan..(Poor Jeff..does he have any secrets??...No) here goes...

Ian wanted to take a pair of his dads underwear to school(clean) and tell about the time he dad was violently ill with food poisoning and he crapped his pants..not only did he do that he also threw his underwear in the yard because he was too sick to wrap them up in a plastic bag for the garbage and I was asleep...it was the middle of the night..I was tending to Jeff the following morning and I looked out the window at the fresh winter snow only to see our 2 German Shephards walking around this ?? I didn't know what it was..until Jeff told me..I went outside put them in a bag and tossed them...Ian loves us to tell and retell the story...Jeff not so much..I had food poisoning on one of our first dates so I can't really make that much fun of him...my story is worse...but I will NEVER tell...there it is..Ian's first show and tell story that never happened..he is taking some bugs instead...I asked him tonight why that would be so great and why take the underwear...he told me...I just don't understand good stories...OK.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I am almost crying from laughing so hard!! Only YOUR family!!! Jade looks huge in her crib!! I can't wait to see her!!

Amy said...

Absolutely hilarious!!!!! So glad you talked Ian out of taking a pair of Jeff's undies to school. ;o)