Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer fun in the states......








Here are a few pictures from my trip home. I have enjoyed this trip so much. The pool with my family has been a blast!! I also got to spend the day with my friend Stacey...from England...it was just like old times...only better!!! I spent the day at her house...Ian had a ball. He loves her kids....Eden, Sawyer, Faith, and Beckett. Thanks for a great day...Stacey!!!

This has been such a good trip. I had alot of appointments and not enough time with family and friends. I did get to enjoy the pool at my sisters so much..Ian learned to swim underwater, the breast stroke, and freestyle. I will video some of this for you Jeff...you won't believe it...our baby swims underwater and the length of the pool!!!

I will post more pictures....I will be back in England on Tuesday morning. It is bittersweet, but I miss you Jeff...so I am ready to come home!!!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

PLEASE DON'T GO!!! I didn't get to see you enough. Come back the the U.S. I loved seeing you and Ian. Thanks for driving this way. That is interesting that Ian learned to swim "underwear". Is you mind in the gutter?

Stacey said...

Oh yeah-please stop putting photos on of me in my bikini-our friends in England will be jealous of my post-partum figure. LOL

Amy said...

Those are wonderful pictures! It really looks like you have had a fabulous time in the US...but we really miss you and are ready for you to get back to England. ;o) See you soon...

Stacey said...

Are you too depressed now that you are back to write a new post?