Monday, July 28, 2008

Never say never.....




I always thought I would have a little girl...I didn't. Everything was fine for so long...I could dress him the way I wanted...life was good. It still is...for Ian...I am having a hard time with his sense of style. I was begged to bring back this outfit from the US....yes, it is a ROACH!! This is ALL he wanted for his birthday...so I went through with it. He is planning to wear it for Halloween this year. He wears it around all the time. It has been to hot to wear it here since we've been back....but it won't be long..until my little roach goes running around the village. I am posting pictures of him driving his gator while being a roach. It is very funny, but I never thought I would buy a roach suit and carry it across the oceans....never say never!!

4 comments:

Holli said...

that is adorable! love the gator action too!

Holli said...

you are suppose to be at my house....where are you?!

Cathren12 (mom) said...

Ok, I am absolutely speechless - a roach! Do you know how much I despise roaches? Have you ever seen how big they can get in Florida...thinking Ian has it nailed for a Florida roach - I was always scared they were going to carry me off or fly away with me (because the roaches fly in Flordia). Never thought I would say that a roach looked cute... but it is Ian underneath there :-)

Amy said...

Absolutely priceless! Love the costume...