Friday, July 29, 2011

Florida.....2011

Jade spends alot of time sleeping....she slept about 14 hours a day on our Florida vacation...you will soon see why....

Ian with his grandmas....this was probably the last trip my mom will make...we are hoping for one more...Jeff's mom was able to come with us...with is not only FUN but also a BIG help:):)

Jeff's cousin Pam came down from Tampa to visit us and have dinner...

Jade what she did most of the time..play on the beach..she LOVES the sand...


This is why I don't let them know I am taking their photo..this is what I get...

Jeff playing with Ian...this was Ian favorite thing to do every night...

Jade and Ian LOVE the sun and sand which works out perfect...since their parents do also. Ian spent most of his time with Dan(Amanda's boyfriend) and Grant. Jade spent most of her time walking around the beach playing...they are so EASY to take care of...it was an amazing time!!!!

Jade wearing her Burberry dress...I always thought I would be the one wearing Burberry...but after seeing her in the dress...well...I really don't know if it was worth every penny...but she sure looks cute!!!!











Jade doing her jumps...she is not afraid of the water...and she can swim...but we made her keep these on...I am NOT ready for them to come off...I would love to say that I spent alot of time and taught her to swim...but just like everything else she does...she watched others and figured it out...she is almost a clone of Amanda..just seems like yesterday she was doing all that stuff.

Ian is deep thought...probably thinking about buying more Legos...I turned my back for a minute and his grandma got him so many Legos that they had to ship them home...I guess that is the pain of being the only grandson:(...poor thing:)

Grant hanging out on the beach...he is such a great cousin to both Ian and Jade...but he has a little special place for Jade...it is sooo cute:):)

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Great post!!! I am happy to actually see a picture of Grant! Looks like a very fun vacation! I could use some time on a beach...alone please ;) Legos are awesome! Sawyer LOVES Legos. I know you asked me a while back about Sawyer taking piano...yes he does but doesn't like it. I am making him stick with it through 5th grade.