Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ian is "8"....

Ian opening up gifts...he was closing his eyes on each gift...he heard that makes the gift more exciting...:)
<




Two posts in two days...wow...I am clearing out my camera so I was forced to get these uploaded:)
Ian had a friend party right when school ended this year. We went to Monkey Joe's and it was awesome...because all I had to do was show up and throw out a credit card:) He invited 16 kids and they ALL had a great time. We had a small family party last night and he will have his big family party when we return from vacation. I don't know how he lucked out with 3 parties. I already told him I think the friend party thing is over and he can have the cash that I would spend on it(really only about 1/4 of the cash...but he'll never know) I learned that little trick from my sister...thanks Tammy.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Such a cutie!!! Love how he closed his eyes. That is the kind of party I like too!! Worth every penny.

Holli said...

Ditto to Stacey! and SO PROUD OF TWO POSTS!!!!!!
Keep them coming and Stacey you need to start!!! Miss you girls!!!