Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It has been awhile....

Time sure does creep up on you...I just realized I haven't posted since September...ugh...alot has been going on since then..Ian is enjoying school..he takes piano and Spanish...he also just started basketball.
Jade is Jade:)...she is really into the potty...ugh! She gets on and goes and tells me after the fact...but if I ask her...nope..she will sit...but not potty:(...she also loves to read...or act like she reads:)...she is taking Spanish and tumbling...she is doing just great at both...it is amazing how much her and Amanda are alike...in fact..she gets called Amanda on a daily basis..


Ian just hanging out in the yard:)...he is finally getting his teeth in...it has been almost a YEAR!!! My dad is teaching Ian to drive...this comes in handy living on a dead end road...he taught us to drive when we were like 10...Ian steers now...but claims summer 2011...he will be doing gas pedal also...so glad we don't get any traffic on the street...Jade joined them this day...usually she goes to honk the horn and than gets out before they drive up and down the street about 100 times:)

Jade trying out the potty for the first time...I walked in her room to find this..

I left to get camera and got this look....

Jade wearing my glasses...they look so big on her little face...anyway..she loves of have me print everyone's name and read them to hear..she tries to remember them and points them out to me...she actually does a good job:)

1 comment:

Holli said...

love the pics! beautiful!!! though I don't recognize jade.... NO BIG BOWS?! :) love and miss you all!!!