Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas morning.....

I just realized that I loaded these backwards...anyway...this is Jade barely awake Christmas morning...wondering where all this stuff came from:)

We put Jade and Ian in our bed so that we could make sure they didn't come down and catch Santa putting out gifts:)....I think they were out!!!

Ian got the bike he always wanted...oh wait...he got the bike Jeff always wanted..but his parents would never buy...I am not sure I would purchase an $800.00 bike for a 7 year old either...oh wait..I just did...Jeff will NOT be doing any of the shopping next year:)

Jade loves kitchens...so she got a kitchen set...she loves it...she plays with it alot...but I made one mistake...I shouldn't have gotten all the wooden Melissa and Doug stuff to go with it...the plastic would have been better at this age..she is dangerous with that wood:)

My parents spent the night on Christmas Eve...the kids LOVED IT!!!

3 comments:

Holli said...

Ian is going to be ok with the 800$ bike what he wants to know is when will you ever stop letting me where these tight matching pjs?
Merry Christmas!!!
(and SO HAPPY your mom is home!!!)

Stacey said...

Where have I been?? I just saw this new post! I love the kitchen...so cute! Have you seen the Melissa and Doug grocery cart? Jade needs it...if she doesn't already have it. BTW..I like the matching P.J.'s and you should do it as long as you can get away with it! So cute that your parents spent the night!

Stacey said...

Do I see that Ian got sheets from Santa??? He is going to be Jeff Jr.