Monday, October 12, 2009

A relaxing day at the lake...this past weekend we had my nephew Grant for the day...Jeff thought it would be fun to take the boys out to the lake for some fishing and looking around for deer...I thought it would be fun to ride along and enjoy the peace...Jade was at my parents house...I was so wrong

Jeff and the boys had other ideas...I was trying to enjoy the view...peaceful lake..etc..but Jeff had a supply of M80's and was blowing up everything in site...pumpkins, empty formula containers,etc. The boys loved it...I did get to see some deer run out of the woods because they were scared....we saved them for the hunters that day. Ian loves it here and claims he will build a house out here and just fish and hunt when he gets older....we dropped the bomb...you need to ask Jade...what...Jade...yea...it is hers also...no problem...they will just live together...




2 comments:

Cathren12 (mom) said...

they could build one big house & share it or build two houses on opposite ends ~ right :-)

Amy said...

Absolutely hilarious! Glad the boys had a good time blowing things up ... just wish you would have gotten a bit of peace and quiet. Hope to see you soon...