Sunday, April 12, 2009

I should be sleeping.....

I have tried to sleep...not happening tonight...at least yet. I can't believe in only a few hours I will be holding our new daughter. It seems so weird to have it all planned out...last time was so expected, but unexpected.
Ian is fast asleep...knowing that the next time he sees me I will be holding his sister. He is also hoping that my belly is smaller...I am hoping the same. Jeff is also sound asleep...only getting up about 20 minutes before we leave...must be nice.
I promise I will post some photos of the baby! I can't say how soon, but I will. I hope to come home on Wednesday...they think I may be able to this time. I will keep you posted...I would ask Jeff, but he only hears about this blog thing at work.

10 comments:

Holli Bain said...

Good Luck with delivery and recovery! My prayers are with you during this time. I look forward to seeing the newest Saad addition and maybe actually meeting her. An early congratulations to you as well. Holli

Holli said...

PRAYING FOR YOU!!! Can't wait to see her! but I won't hold my breath on the pictures!!!
LOVE YOU!!!

Stacey said...

SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

Amy said...

I am so unbelievably excited for you!!! I went to sleep thinking about you and woke up thinking about you. Can't wait to see you and meet your precious new addition!!! Love you...

Adventures Abroad said...

I'm so excited for you and your family. Can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful baby girl!

Anonymous said...

I still don't understand how to blog properly! Email me! Can't wait to hear about the baby:)

Laura

Rolinitis said...

Can't wait to see pictures! We will be thinking of you and your newest bundle of joy!

Pam said...

Congratulations Tina! You had better post pictures! You know how it is here, we are always waiting for news from across the pond! Praying for a quick recovery for you and baby Jade! Pam

Scott and Jeanne said...

Congratulations Tina! Everyone over here is so excited for you! The pictures of Jade got out fast and she is REALLY cute! Well done (in a british accent of course).

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! Jade is beautiful. Precious!!!! You look great even in the labour. Looking forward to see more pics.

Love
Min