Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I am soo close to posting some photos....

I have so many to post I think I am just going to put them in a scrapbook type thing on here...I tried last night and couldn't find all the ones I was looking for to post. I am offically on the countdown to birth...only 6 days left at the most. I have this abundance of energy and I have been getting everything done around this house...I even cooked last night!!

Ian is ready for Easter...I mean I have him ready. We are planning on having an egg hunt on Saturday....I still have to fill those eggs but everything else is ready for Easter morning. He doesn't believe in the Easter bunny so he knows we do it all, but he is very excited to see what he gets this year. I thought it might be a few more years before he didn't believe, but he explained to his dad and myself....A huge bunny doesn't go around giving candy and presents to kids on the day that Jesus rose from the dead...you know the empty tomb??? You guys do know don't you?? We just sit there and were shocked, but pleased with this knowledge. If you know Ian...he couldn't stop there...he went on to explain Santa does not exist....it isn't possible and it is about the birth of Christ not a guy with freaky little elves going around the world delivering gifts...it wouldn't even have the time. Ok...enough said.

Anyway...I am off to my last doctors appt. I will let you know if anything happens early....

5 comments:

Amy said...

I'm counting down for you and hope you are feeling well. ;o) And wow -- Ian is really growing up FAST! See you soon...

Rolinitis said...

Good Luck with everything. We'll be praying for you to have a safe and healthy delivery. Happy Easter!!

Stacey said...

I can't wait to hear the news and I think about you everyday. I am not letting my kids near your blog-they are still believers-not sure about Faith but I know Sawyer and Eden are. I will be praying for you. Love you!

The Shoes said...

Let us know the news as soon as you can and I'll be up to see you! Can't wait to see this beautiful baby girl. Praying that everything goes well and quickly! Ian is too smart for his own good!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Hope you are doing well. Email when you can.

Laura